| || |
Quick Fix (5-Minute Massage) = $6
Short Stop (10-Minute Massage) = $12
Mellow Moment (15-Minute Massage) = $18
Complete Retreat I (20-Minute Massage) = $24
Complete Retreat II (30-Minute Massage) = $35
Additional increments of 5 minutes = $6
Please note that we do not accept credit card payments at the Massage Stations. Payment accepted in cash or checks only.
You are welcome to purchase chair massage gift certificates at our Massage Station with cash or checks only. We do not accept credit cards at our chair stations for purchase of gift certificates.
| || || || || |
| || How to Use WWM Chair Massage Stations: |
- No need to make an appointment! If someone else is already receiving a massage when you arrive, simply sign in and wait your turn.
- Before your massage begins, let the therapist know how long you’d like the massage to last and any areas that are bothering you. Be sure to let him or her know if you have any medical contraindications such as high or low blood pressure, pregnancy, or fever.
- Your therapist will help you get seated in the chair and begin the massage. Let him or her know if you need the pressure adjusted. We welcome your feedback; it helps us give you a better massage.
- When your massage ends, your therapist will help you out of the chair . He or she will provide you with any feedback you may need about stretching or follow-up.
- Pay the therapist for the massage. Gratuity is always appreciated but not required.
- Note: We do not take appointment for chair massage at our
Whole Foods stations over the phone. Clients must be in the store to
sign up for your in store massage.